What to do with the gifts of cash!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yes I'm already thinking of what to get with the few cash gifts we'll get this year. Any money that the kids get go into their bank accounts. They will need NOTHING after the stupid crazy amount of money we spent on them this year along with the rest of the family. We already bought ourselves new flannel sheets and a loooong sofa throw with a Kohls gift card we received from gramma. But I could use some crafting supplies, I'm lying, I don't need anything craft related. I need to use what I have. I like house stuff like new teatowels, sheets, towels or a new shower curtain.
I would really like a new pair of sneakers/walking shoes. I've had my eyes on these or something similar. Rocket Dogs are great shoes, very comfy, affordable and they last long. My last pair are over 2 years old and still going strong. I didn't like their boots so I got the BearPaws (my first post) but I know I love them as casual shoes with jeans or cords.

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Its great to get cash gifts as it will balance the financial conditions... The gifts that I get this year, I will bank them all and use them in emergency...